Monday 9 March 2009

Not Dead, Just Resting

View of the city from the Jackie Husband stand at Firhill, across the now demolished terracing where I stood as a nipper (cue the Hovis music). Ibrox can be seen in the distance.

Greetings from the Ground-hopper equivalent of Brigadoon. Just a short post to let anyone sticking their head in the door know that this blog will be back on the go within the next week or so, with a report from Glenafton vs Neilston (weather permitting).


A big thanks to the blogs and websites who have linked to this blog in the past year, despite the fact I seem to have forgotten it exists. You've been linked, and I shall be looking in to check my tracker and add any more new sites to the list.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Used Caravan Salesman & Harvester Of Souls